Since it seems like my camera is never coming back from Fugi Japan, I decided to get a disposable one to post some pictures of the house. We still have so much work to do, but we're taking it one project at a time. Joe spends most of his time keeping up with the pool. He had a little fun trying to get Macey to swim (she didn't like it too well)! I don't think her stubby little legs could doggy paddle! The link is attached to the title above, so click on it to view all of the pictures. If you view the slideshow, it gives you a better view.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Click On This to View Our House!
Since it seems like my camera is never coming back from Fugi Japan, I decided to get a disposable one to post some pictures of the house. We still have so much work to do, but we're taking it one project at a time. Joe spends most of his time keeping up with the pool. He had a little fun trying to get Macey to swim (she didn't like it too well)! I don't think her stubby little legs could doggy paddle! The link is attached to the title above, so click on it to view all of the pictures. If you view the slideshow, it gives you a better view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! Finally... I love the house. Very chic! I'm so glad you started this. Now you won't seem as far away. I miss you! but I'm glad to hear all is well. It's nice that you have your sister out there to keep you company. I promies I will get out there to visit.
Love ya!!
Sara & Gang
Your House looks great-- Just one thing is missing--GRASS--Keep the pictures coming !! Enjoy seeing them !!
We R going to the Melon Fest. this weekend..Will be thinking of U !!
Grama/Granpa Witt
OK. I need weekly updates girl.. Come on?!? I want to read some good stories(: Hope you're doing good and surviving the heat. Tell Joe I'm so jealous - a pool, TV?? What more does he need?!?
Take Care!
Sara
Post a Comment