Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Click to View Grand Canyon Pictures

Larry and Betty came to visit this week to be tourists with us to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. The Grand Canyon was amazing! These pictures definitely do not do it justice. We had a great time but it was a lot of driving!
It was a beautiful day to spend at the Grand Canyon. Everywhere we looked there was a picture to be taken. It didn't even look real. Of course, Joe had to goof-off every chance he could.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so jealous of all the sites you are seeing! Enjoy some for me too! Looks like you guys are really having fun:)

Anonymous said...

Hey There... You've become quite the tour guide! I'm so glad that you've had lots of visitors! I promise I will make it out there. I miss you so much! Hope you know that even though we don't talk as much as we shuold - that you're always in my thoughts! Tell Joe Hi!
Take Care!
Love,
Sara

Anonymous said...

Liz, nice job on your picture taking I think photography could be your second profession. Looks like you had a great time.(especially Joe) Keep the pictures comming that way I won't forget what you look like. See you soon Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for driving us all around the state site seeing and providing us transportation to Sedona and Apachie Trail. There's so many awesome places to visit. We've decided next visit we'd like to stay at least two weeks, maybe a month if we can get off work! How's February for you guys?
Seriously, we had a great time. Thanks so much.
Love mom & dad