Saturday, October 13, 2007

San Diego

Our posed picture by the bay in San Diego


Joe's parents and brother came to visit last week, and we took a trip to San Diego. We haven't been to California yet so it was nice to drive out there to see the sites. It was a little chilly compared to Phoenix but the ocean was beautiful.
It's nice that San Diego is so close because we will definitely go back.
Monday our friends Alma and Carlos took us all out on the boat to Saguaro Lake. It was a gorgeous day but the water was FREEZING. Now Joe thinks he wants a boat... Here is the link for some more pictures http://lizunderwood.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl.. Looks like you had a great time. Can I just tell you how lucky you are?!?! Enjoy the traveling as much as you possibly can(: I miss you and we have so much to catch up on. I hope you're doing good.. Are you looking forward to turning 31?!?!? You OLD lady.. Ha.. ha..
Love,
Sara