Ditzy Snaggle tooth? How funny!! Hope you are getting all ready for Christmas. I came across a certain video tape the other day of some certain cookie parties from like 14-15 yrs ago I thought I might get it out and watch your dance moves all over grandmas house! hee, hee
Since Joe and I moved to Arizona from Ohio 4 years ago, our lives have been full of new beginnings. The best one yet has been our beautiful daughter, Addison. We hope this blog keeps us a little more connected with our friends and family we miss so much!
1 comment:
Ditzy Snaggle tooth? How funny!! Hope you are getting all ready for Christmas. I came across a certain video tape the other day of some certain cookie parties from like 14-15 yrs ago I thought I might get it out and watch your dance moves all over grandmas house! hee, hee
Post a Comment