Sunday, April 06, 2008

Rock of Love!



If any of you still haven't seen the show Rock of Love, you're missing out! I'm basically obsessed with it, and the star of the show, Bret Michaels, played a concert here Thursday for AZ Bike Week. We rode our bike out to West World with our "biker gang" to check it out. I thought it was going to be a good time, but I didn't think it would totally ROCK! He played all of his old Poison songs and by the end, women were throwing their bras up on stage...so 80's, I LOVED IT! The funniest part was when I was looking at the pictures later, I noticed that his shirt had a picture of himself on it...what a tool! Anyhow, the concert was taped for VH1 so keep a look out for us!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is soo funny! I watch the show whenever Bill flips to it. I crack up at the girls on the show. I was lol at him wearing himself on his shirt. Looks like a fun time!