Thursday, December 11, 2008

8 Months & Counting

Well, it's down to the last months of my pregnancy and I'm exhausted! We're not even putting up a tree this year. I figured it will be the last Christmas we will be able to get away with it! Mindy, Matt and Lilly will probably be our only Christmas guests and I'm sure they won't care!
We had a great time visiting Ohio at Thanksgiving. I turned 32 and was able to spend it with my friends. We visited Natasha in Canton and got to meet her new little boy, Christian. Mom and I then drove up to Katie & Andy's house to share my birthday dinner with them at a wonderful restaurant. Since I couldn't drink...I made up for it with chocolate!
Mom & Dennis had Thanksgiving dinner at their house on Sunday and then we turned around and had our second at Joe's parents. No wonder I gained 7 pounds last month! We had a little bit of a scare and Joe & Betty had to take me to the hospital while I was in Dayton but everything turned out just fine. The baby was just testing her dad I think!
Now, we are just getting the last items ready for the nursery. Joe went out for a little shopping spree this week and got his little girl some outfits. She already has him wrapped around her finger! We're getting anxious to meet her!

No comments: