The baby's nursery if finally complete...well, it won't be totally complete until she gets here. I'm sure once she arrives home we will find lots more to buy. I took a video to try out our new camcorder Mom and Dennis sent us for Christmas. We need to figure out how it works so Aunt Mindy can tape her birthday...I promise it will be PG.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Adorable! The room looks great and so do you! Poor Macey.....our Truman wanders in and out of the nursery with a confused look as well! Take care!
Liz~ The nursery looks beautiful and the words are so perfect...nice work! Enjoy your last couple weeks.
Danielle
It's perfect!
Liz~ The nurser looks great and so do you!!!!!!!!! Tiff R.
Oh that is a beautiful nursery! What a lucky little girl you will be having! Looks great. Enjoy these next little bit of quiet before that bundle comes along! Life as you know it will never be the same:)
Post a Comment