

Joe and I had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Mom and Dennis were here along with Mindy, Matt and our friends Jason and Trina. Don't let the picture deceive you...Mom cooked the turkey (hey, it was the day after my birthday...I didn't get up early enough)! The food and company were great. Friday we went on a road trip with the Harleys up to an old ghost town called Jerome. It was a little chilly but on the way back we had a beautiful encounter with hot air balloons as the sun set. The view was amazing! Saturday Dennis rented another bike and went riding with Joe all day to Show Low. Mom, Mindy and I had a girls day at the spa. Click on the link to see more pictures.
http://lizunderwood.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album05



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. Funny you mention you didn't prepare the bird, looks as if you are showing off;) hee, hee.
Tell Mindy she looks wonderful and NEEDS to call me or email me for all that unwanted mothering advice ;)
Tell Joe and your mom and Dennis Hello too. Will miss you at Christmas.
Post a Comment