Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

Well, it was definitely different spending Christmas in 70 degree Arizona! We missed everyone but not the cold and snow (although Ohio didn't get any snow this year). We went hiking at South Mountain in the morning and then over to Mindy and Matt's for Christmas dinner. The weather was beautiful, and the food and company made it a great Christmas. Mindy's in-laws were here and their friends Paige and Vanessa stopped by too. Next year we will have little Lilly to spoil! It's always more fun to buy presents for babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that pregnant lady looks really glowing and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas pictures, but a few things were missing a real tree & dennis & I. Maybe next year. I can't believe you were making your pregnant sister slave over a hot stove! I guess someone had to take the pictures. You'll do anything to get out of cooking! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey girl.. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a great Christmas.. Glad you got to spend it with your sister - she looks great. I'm sure you're all anxiuosly awaiting that baby's arrival!
What's with the consultant stuff? What are you selling.. do tell!
Miss you!
Sara & family