Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's a Girl!

We found out Friday that we are having a baby girl! Joe and I still can't agree on a name but we have some time to figure that out. I am beginning to really feel her move around. Sometimes it's like she is doing somersaults in there! She now weights about a 1/2 pound and is 6 inches long. The doctors want to look at a couple of things they found on the ultrasound a little closer so we will be having a 3D ultrasound next Wednesday. We'll keep you updated!

Our little acrobat!A view of her little faceHalfway there...5 months



6 comments:

Heather said...

I was actually going to call you yesterday because there was no update on here, I was dying to know! A GIRL!!! How very exciting. Now Lilly will have someone to play Barbies with. How very special. Keep us updated and show some pics of the u/s wed! Those 3D ones are so neat. I had one with Elena. Ler me know your name choices too!! I am so excited for you:) JOE TOO :p

Anonymous said...

Lilly is so excited to have a baby girl cousin! She will be the best helper in the world. I promise to send her over every weekend to help!!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you both! How about Mindy will send Lilly and I'll send my girls out for a few weeks - they'll be GREAT helpers.. Ha..ha..
You look fantastic! Wish I lived closer so I could rub that belly!
I can't wait to see the 3D pictures.
Love you all!
Sara

The Frost's said...

congratulations liz and joe..liz you look so cute! we miss you guys. char

sgoodwin45 said...

CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE BABY GIRL IN THERE!

Mandy and Neil said...

Congrats! You look GREAT!!!!!
Can you believe we are half-way baked???? Yikes!
Take care -
Mandy