Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Baby Girl

Joe and I went to our Level II Ultrasound yesterday for a more intense look at our baby girl. The doctor was pleased with everything he saw and said we had a perfect little girl (he also said she was very photogenic)! They were able to get some great pictures and even taped a little movie of her yawning! I can't believe how much she is moving now. There is so much we still need to get done before she gets here, it's almost overwhelming. I guess I'm lucky to have my Shower Nazi, oh sorry, I mean Mindy here to help (just kidding).

Press Play


4 comments:

The Frost's said...

Thank Goodness. Im happy for you guys. Your baby's sooo cute. lol

Mandy and Neil said...

I'm so glad that all is well with Baby Girl Underwood! The dvd is such a great keepsake - it's amazing! Take care!
XOXO -
Mandy

Anonymous said...

WOW, what amazing pictures! We never had these when I was pg. It gives me such a baby itch! I'm so happy that all went well..
I wish we were closer. But know you're always in my thoughts.. Thank goodness you've got the Nazi there to get you prepared!!n Ha!

Heather said...

What great shots! Love the yawning video. How SWEET! Isn't it amazing that is inside you?
Wonderful!!
Oh and be nice to your sister! You are soo lucky to have her and have her with you through it all :)