Mindy came over yesterday to help paint the nursery. It went from blue to pink, so hopefully the baby doesn't come out a boy! I didn't think it would take as long as it did but the blue did not want to go away. The end result was a beautiful shade of "Cupid's Arrow." Now we just have to wait for the furniture to come in and order the glider. It's all beginning to come together & we're getting really excited!
BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
I'm starting to get a little more organized. Joe and I are taking our hospital tour on Tuesday and I signed us up for birthing classes in December. That should be interesting :) I'm getting bigger every day. I think I'm going to stop looking at the scale at the doctor's office! The baby this week is around 1 1/2 pounds. Here is a 6 month picture of when we were in Vegas last weekend.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



2 comments:
Oh what a nice sister painting your nursery for you! It looks like it's gonna be so cute!I've seen your preggo belly but I still cannot believe you are 6 mths pregnant! You look great:)
You are so beautiful! Your belly is perfect!
Love the pink... pink, pink and more pink(:
Post a Comment