Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hospital Tour

Joe and I took our hospital tour on Tuesday at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center where we will be delivering our baby girl. There were four other couples on the tour with us that were REALLY pregnant. I kept looking at the women thinking "I'm never going to get that big...am I"? The hospital is brand new and beautiful. It looks more like a resort than a hospital, but I don't think I'll be back for a massage and facial! The tour answered a lot of questions for us and Joe got to see the pull-out sofa he will be sleeping on for a couple of nights :)

2 comments:

Bobb Witt said...

Great looking Hospital !! Glad to hear that U had a good tour !!
Bet U R lookin forward to end of January !!
Love to all three of U !! Grama/Granpa
PS :: Have you chosen a name yet !!

Anonymous said...

wow..sweet hospital! It blows Firelands out of the water!
And yes... you really will get that big(: Ha... but you'll still be beautiful.love - sara