skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My First Mother's Day
So much has happened this past week that I almost forgot Mother's Day was this weekend! Joe offered to make me a wonderful breakfast, but all I wanted was an apple fritter...I still haven't lost the sweet tooth from being pregnant! So at 5:30 this morning he ran out and got me a fresh one from the store :) Addi gave me a precious card and yummy Godiva chocolates (again, the sweet tooth...not really sure how I'm going to loose the rest of the baby weight). A new camera was my real present. I just got it a little early. I'm so lucky to have my little girl, and Joe does make up for his orneriness on days like this. Hope all the mommies had a great day and Happy Mother's Day to both of our moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment