Sunday, May 03, 2009

My last day of maternity leave

Well everyone, the party's over, this is the last post before I have to go back to work tomorrow. Being on maternity leave with Addison has been the most wonderful 3 months of my life. I was so lucky to have been able to take the time off. Now it's back to reality! Addison will be in daycare for 3 days, Aunt Mindy will babysit on Wednesdays and I will work from home on Fridays. I'm going to miss spending my days with her and seeing all of her milestones. Hopefully, she will start rolling over, crawling and walking after 5:00 during the week or on the weekends so I can see it :) Hey, she was born on her due date so it could happen! Here are some pictures I took this weekend. Aunt Mindy made the hat she is wearing. Not only does Addison look like her daddy...she also has his belly button...poor thing

1 comment:

Mandy and Neil said...

Look at that belly - just makes you want to kiss it!! Great photos! Good luck this week!