Saturday, June 06, 2009

Addison is 4 Months Old!

I can't believe Addison is 4 months old! She is getting so big and is ready to start eating rice cereal. At her doctor's appointment last week she weighed 14 lbs. 4 oz. and was 25 3/4" long! No wonder she is wearing 9 month pajamas! Every month I take a picture of her sitting on her glider. Here are all four months...
One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months


3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

OMG! Look at her! Such a big girl! You have fallen into motherhood with such ease and grace. I love all the pictures and reading your stories. I only wish we lived closer so I could watch her myself! Hugs to you all!

Mandy and Neil said...

She's such a little lady! The monthly photos on the chair is such a cute idea! I cannot believe she is in 9mo pajamas!!
She is adorable!

Heather said...

Love the growth projection in the chair! She looks so big, before you know it she'll be sitting there with her legs dangling over the edge!