Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our little jabberjaw....


It seems like Addison is growing and changing so fast these days that I'm afraid I will miss something. She is flipping over from her back to her stomach but gets mad when she can't roll back over. We've introduced some cereal to her routine, but she really hasn't got the hang of it yet. I'm sure she will be chowing down soon enough. This past week we've noticed her excessive amounts of drool and a little fussiness so we think teething has begun. It hasn't deterred her from sleeping, though! We're so lucky that she loves to sleep, but I get upset some days after work when she's ready for bed at 6:30! Addi's favorite toy is the exersaucer her Great Grandma & Grandpa Hillis gave her. She will stand in that thing forever if you let her (see above video). She has started to jabber, jabber, jabber and loves to tell her Daddy all of the things she did all day. It will be the true test these next 3 days...I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning and Joe will be on Daddy Duty. I'm a little scared considering he about had a meltdown today when Addi projectile spit-up on him once and then again after he just cleaned her up. Can't wait to hear the stories!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is adorable! I can't wait to see her again!

Anonymous said...

I love listening to her "jabber" thank God for the internet and blogging! I can't wait to hear about Joe's daddy duty! love ya..sara