Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jumping Baby

As you can see from the video...Addison loves her doorway jumper. She jumps so hard sometimes that I think she's going to fly through the air! You might be wondering why she's in our closet. Well, we found out after we bought it that it's the only place where we can hook it up to the door frame. It works out well in the mornings when we're getting ready for work!

This past week she has also learned how to sit-up. She looks so big sitting there by herself. It really is amazing watching her grow and change. Everyday she does something different (and I think she's looking more and more like me :). We're looking forward to our trip to Ohio in a couple of weeks, and I know her grandparents can't wait to see her!


Bye, bye!

1 comment:

Aunt Mindy said...

That is hilarious! I am tired just watching her jump! We miss you Addie!