Thanks Kasey for babysitting last Saturday night so we could go to the Keith Urban concert! I was disappointed that Sugarland cancelled their appearance, but Keith didn't fail to impress. Our friends Chris and Michelle also went for the festivities. I took some really nice close-up shots...of course, he's nothing compared to my hot husband...cough, sorry I just choked on my dinner :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Mom & Dad's Night Out
Thanks Kasey for babysitting last Saturday night so we could go to the Keith Urban concert! I was disappointed that Sugarland cancelled their appearance, but Keith didn't fail to impress. Our friends Chris and Michelle also went for the festivities. I took some really nice close-up shots...of course, he's nothing compared to my hot husband...cough, sorry I just choked on my dinner :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
YUM-O.. I could just look at those pictures all day... One of these days YOU and I will go to a concert! No one will go with me.. I'm so glad we got to catch up while you were home. I can't wait to hear about Joe's trip..Love you all!
Post a Comment