I've been a little lazy keeping up with our blog lately. It seems like the days and weeks are just flying by. Addison is starting to get a little personality since she turned 6 months. She is sitting up so well but hasn't really had any interest in crawling. I think she will go straight to walking. She wants to pull herself up from the floor and uses Joe and I as her own little jungle gym. Since she has started to eat baby food, her favorites seem to be green beans and sweet potatoes. Of course, everything still needs to be heated-up or she won't touch it...picky like her daddy! Her new thing is to crinkle up her nose with her little grin and breath real fast in and out. It's hilarious and she thinks she is so funny when she does it! No teeth yet but hopefully any day now. At her last doctor's appointment, Addi was 16.5 lbs. and was 28" long...97th percentile in length! She is already wearing 12 month pajamas! Addi is just getting ready to be a little super model!Saturday, August 22, 2009
August happenings
I've been a little lazy keeping up with our blog lately. It seems like the days and weeks are just flying by. Addison is starting to get a little personality since she turned 6 months. She is sitting up so well but hasn't really had any interest in crawling. I think she will go straight to walking. She wants to pull herself up from the floor and uses Joe and I as her own little jungle gym. Since she has started to eat baby food, her favorites seem to be green beans and sweet potatoes. Of course, everything still needs to be heated-up or she won't touch it...picky like her daddy! Her new thing is to crinkle up her nose with her little grin and breath real fast in and out. It's hilarious and she thinks she is so funny when she does it! No teeth yet but hopefully any day now. At her last doctor's appointment, Addi was 16.5 lbs. and was 28" long...97th percentile in length! She is already wearing 12 month pajamas! Addi is just getting ready to be a little super model!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a ham! She is so cute. I love the strawberry onsie with the jean shorts that look a little snug. Perfect look!!
It was so nice getting to spend some time with you and Addi. I hope you're enjoying the rest of your summer. Hugs to you all! Sara
Post a Comment