I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted on our blog! Addison has hit so many of her 8 month milestones in September. Her two bottom teeth came through and believe me, she knows how to use them! She's still pulling herself up on everything and dancing around on her "jungle" toy (it was a gift that I SWORE I would never use) and just yesterday, Addi started crawling! She has been scooting around for awhile but now has the coordinated crawl going on. Addi is also saying "ma ma" (which drives Joe crazy) and waves "bye bye". She's eating baby food 3 times a day but has to have something to occupy her (usually her sippy cup) while I try and shovel it in. It's never a clean event. Everything she does cracks me up and has a million different facial expressions. I can't wait to dress her up for Halloween. I'm not sure what size I will need to get since she's almost grown out of her 12 month clothes!
Grandma & Grandpa Underwood were here to visit last week, and we all had a great time. Addison was able to spend the whole week home with them. I think Macey may be going through withdrawals since she and Addi were taken on walks twice a day. It's my favorite time of year (below 100 degrees) so I'm sure we will be going on a lot more strolls. I had to actually buy Addi a real pair of shoes so she doesn't look like "white trash baby" (as Joe likes to put it). Hey, we live in Arizona...the only kind of shoes you need are flip flops.
Another first last weekend was going to the zoo. Addison loved the petting zoo with all of the goats. She really didn't pet the goats though...she proceeded to try and pull the goat's ear off! I'm sure she probably thought most of the animals were just Macey walking around. It was a beautiful day and Addi loved to ride in her stroller and check out all of the kids. To top it off, Joe and I are official zoo members...I never thought I would see the day!





1 comment:
Addi, you are too cute! You are such a big girl! Congrats on the crawling, now you can really give your parents a workout! We can't wait to see you at christmas. We miss you!!
Post a Comment