Sunday, November 01, 2009

Welcome Fall & Temperatures Below 100 Degrees!

Addison celebrated her first Halloween this weekend as a little pink flower. She actually didn't mind wearing the costume...maybe because she knows it suited her so well! It seems like overnight she has changed from a baby into a toddler. She knows her name and when you call her she stops what she is doing, turns around and gives you a little mischievous grin (especially when she knows she is doing something naughty). She loves to clap, babble and wave. I think she thought once she could crawl, Macey would have been her best friend, but the dog just doesn't want anything to do with Adds (unless she has food in her hand).
Addi has been feeling under the weather lately with a runny nose and a little fever. I don't know if it's teething or the doctor said it may be a cold. At her nine month appointment her stats stayed about the same...97 percentile in her height (29 1/2"...time for a new car seat) and 25-50th percentile in her weight (18-7.5 lbs). It's time to start feeding her table food, but I have no clue what to give her! I think she's going to choke on everything. Joe asked me last night "can't we just keep giving her baby food"? It's definitely easier than figuring out what to cook. If you know Joe and I, it's always a battle to figure out what to eat for dinner. He won't eat anything...it's like I have two kids! I told him if I didn't have to work, I would have a wonderful meal cooked for him every night...OK, maybe 3 nights out of the week :)

No comments: