Monday, November 09, 2009
Look What I Can Do
Little Miss Independent has found a way to terrify me daily. She now loves to gnaw paint off of her crib, flip up-side-down while I'm holding her, chew rocks from the planter and mountain climb off of the mantel. Addi has also discovered how to blow bubbles in the bath and thinks she's so funny...while giving me a heart attack. It's very difficult to keep her seated in the tub since she loves to stand-up, flip over and pull herself up by the spout. I think I have been in a little bit of denial about baby proofing the house...is it bad that Addi likes to chew on electrical cords? We have barricaded her in the living room, but she still manages to find the 1' x 1' unprotected area of tile to slip and fall on. I don't know if any of you watch the new show "Modern Family" but I feel like the gay couple that just adopted a baby and accidentally smacked her head on the ceiling while throwing her up in the air (except Addi wasn't wearing a Diana Ross wig). I guess I better get use to it...she's not even walking yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Apparently Macy is a good dog, electrical cords would be fun dog toys in my house! And who needs a tub, can't you just hose her off? Jk!
Love it! You are so right....Z and Addi are two little munchkins that are so similar! She is adorable! Looks like she has the "Melon Queen" wave down ;)
Hopefully she hasn't peed in the water! Your blog reminds me of the time I was entertaining Lilly on the airplane by holding her up and then I smacked her head into the overhead bin while everyone watched. She went from laughing to screaming in 2 seconds.
Ads is adorable and we can't wait to see her at christmas!
#1 We are in denial too! We have started baby proffing but need lots more!!! Chy would rather play with the mail I leave on the table than her toys that flash and make noise... go figure...
#2 We LOVE Modern family and love the reference!!! Best new show..
Post a Comment