Monday, January 04, 2010

Addison's Many Firsts...

I'm not sure what just happened...I think it was the holiday season? Can it really be over? I can't seem to find Addison. I think she is buried under all of the presents she opened at Christmas! Needless to say, I've been very delinquent with the blog updates. It all seems like a blur, but we had a blast. We went to Ohio for Christmas and traveled the state visiting family and friends. First Joe's side of the family in Dayton, then to our friends Katie & Andy in Aurora to meet their new addition, Lucy. Next, down to Canton to see our friend Natasha & her adorable kiddos at their beautiful new home. Back up to my parent's in Toledo and over to Norwalk for the extended family festivities. We ended back in Toledo and then up to Detroit for our flight back to Phoenix...the day after the terrorist attack! Thank goodness Addison was such a great traveler. The only thing she didn't like was putting on her winter coat and boots...such a Arizona girl! I don't think I would leave the house if I had to haul her in and out of the car with the cold weather. How did our parents ever do it...ha, ha. We are all back to the grind and looking forward to Addison's first birthday. Oh, and the trip to Cabo San Lucas Joe surprised me with at Christmas!


1 comment:

Mandy and Neil said...

Happy New Year! Can you believe that thier birthdays are right around the corner?? The photo of Addi in her pink snow suit cracks me up! She was probably in shock!
Glad you had a very Merry (and busy) Christmas!!