Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Our Baby is One!

I can't believe it...Addison is one! This year has gone by faster then I ever would have thought. My baby's a toddler that doesn't like to be rocked to sleep anymore! Her Grammie & Opa Roth came to stay with us this weekend as well as her Aunt Mindy and Cousin Lilly. While we were getting ready for her party, Grammie got Addi dressed in her birthday outfit, and when she walked out of the room in her pink little dress, it brought tears to my eyes! We had some friends over on Saturday to celebrate with cake and ice cream. At first Addi didn't know what to do with her cake but once she got the hang of it we couldn't stop her! We had to finally take it away from her or she was going to make herself sick. It was a beautiful day and Addi had so much fun. She is such a big girl now and is walking around like a wild woman (and falling all over the place). It just keeps getting more fun every day.
Next week Grandma and Grandpa Underwood are coming to babysit Addi while Joe and I take our vacation to Cabo. It's going to be hard leaving Addi, but I know she will be home getting spoiled rotten!

2 comments:

Coleen and Gordon said...

Happy Birthday Addison!! Chylar is right behind you in about 6 weeks!!

Heather said...

HAppy Birthday Addi! I just said to Bill last night I haven't heard from you in awhile & I knew it was her birthday! Hope you are doing great! Can't believe she is one! Great job on surviving the first year of motherhood!! Love you cousin!