Joe and I had a wonderful vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Grandma and Grandpa Underwood came out to babysit Addison for the week (I'm sure she didn't get spoiled at all :). Cabo was great, we were able to relax at the beach, whale watch from our balcony and sail the Pacific on Valentine's Day. The house we stayed at with our friends overlooked the beach and had everything we needed...pool, hot tub and fire pit. The weather was a little rainy the first couple of days but cleared up the rest of the week. Fortunately, I only had one mommy breakdown...I'm sure Addison didn't even know we were gone. It was great to get away, but I was so glad to come home to my baby.Sunday, February 28, 2010
Cabo
Joe and I had a wonderful vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Grandma and Grandpa Underwood came out to babysit Addison for the week (I'm sure she didn't get spoiled at all :). Cabo was great, we were able to relax at the beach, whale watch from our balcony and sail the Pacific on Valentine's Day. The house we stayed at with our friends overlooked the beach and had everything we needed...pool, hot tub and fire pit. The weather was a little rainy the first couple of days but cleared up the rest of the week. Fortunately, I only had one mommy breakdown...I'm sure Addison didn't even know we were gone. It was great to get away, but I was so glad to come home to my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment